A Family Law Attorney You Can Count On
At Minutelli Law Office in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, we are committed to just that. Our lawyer, Steven J. Minutelli, has been practicing law for over 15 years. He is ready to lead you through the legal proceedings and battles that can occur. He is dedicated to making you feel heard and help you understand what can be done in your unique situation.
Click the link below to learn more about our attorney:
Our Legal Services
Our firm handles a wide variety of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We handle divorce proceedings and all matters associated with it, including property division, parenting time, alimony and more.
- Parental rights: Even if you are not separating, we help biological parents get the visitation, custody or financial support they are seeking — or want to provide. We also help with modifications of plans already in place.
- Children’s rights: Mr. Minutelli can represent you in matters involving grandparents’ rights and guardianships. We also help those who facing accusations of abuse or neglect. We want what is best for your children, and we can help you understand your rights and what can be done if your children are in danger.
- Restraining orders: If you are facing domestic violence or another unsafe situation, we will be your advocate and guide as you seek a restraining order.
- Adoption: Whether you are seeking to adopt your stepchild or are ready to grow your family, our firm will help you fill out the necessary paperwork and finalize everything in a timely manner.
Contact Our Office
Mr. Minutelli and Minutelli Law Office can be your advocate, attorney and guide in your family issues. Schedule a free initial consultation with us today by calling 603-294-1664. You can also get in touch via email.
We serve clients throughout Rockingham County, Strafford County and the surrounding areas.